суббота, 3 ноября 2012 г.

8. Friends



   This year is very important for us, freshmen, because our life has changed heavily. We have not only finished school and entered university, but we met a lot of new people and moved away of our school friends.
   
   We have a lot of funny stories with my friends, and I can say that we were like a big family. When we met all together about two weeks ago we felt like we had not parted for a minute. We had a lot of themes to talk about; we laughed and bantered with each other like we did always. However, I am afraid that we can hold away from each other and it is very sad. Now we haven’t much time to go somewhere together because everybody has a new university company, a bunch of cases and so on.
I’m sure that we will never forget our time that we spent together, but there is a possibility that we will not make new stories to remember about.
  
 I think that this topic is quite sad, so I want to add some photos that convey a good mood and memories.

   






 I want to believe that such break in our friendship, so to speak, is temporary because I cannot imagine my life without my lovely dolts:)

1 комментарий:

  1. I hope you are able to stay in touch with your friends. Great pictures! I especially like the one in the snow. I hope it snows here soon.

    ОтветитьУдалить