понедельник, 22 октября 2012 г.

7.



David, thank you for such interesting English program. 
About essays.
 My classmates and I was  writing a lot of essays during our preparation for  exams, but those  essays were quite different from yours writing assignments.  I really have enjoyed your tasks: they are both difficult and interesting. I have remembered especially descriptive essay because it was unusual to think out a thesis about someone. Also, I have problems to write mostly about physical description to confirm my thesis statement.
About my progress. I think that I have made the progress with my essays because you always explain in detail every error. I look forward to get ten points for the next essay.
About my goals.
My goals for the next half of semester are to improve my speaking skills ( I understand that it is necessary to talk more on English) and to get a high mark for essay, as I mentioned earlier.
About something interesting.
I like to write blogs every week because it does not take a lot of time but it is good for us. What is more,  I want to mention a moment when we did freewriting and you turned on the music. It was Pink Floyd. Oh, we liked it:)

1 комментарий: