понедельник, 19 ноября 2012 г.

10.



   "Women's place in the kitchen" these words often say men when they arguing with some women. Women often can be aggrieved about these words, because they want to show that it is not their only ability. I agree that we can do much more than cooking, but it is wrong to apprehend cooking as a routine. 
   I really enjoy cooking, particularly something not common like omelet. My personal history of cooking began when I was about 12 years old. Once we, me and my friend, decided to find any recipe on the Internet and try to cook it. To tell the truth we made something look like oatmeal instead of cake. It was our first attempt to become cooks and we continued our experiments. 
   Of course I cannot say that I am excellent cook, but I liked to make something delicious using ordinary products. Also I liked to find new recipes, make something that I have not done before. For example, three weeks ago, me and my friend, find out that it is not very hard to make sushi and rolls. 


   I think describing all of my cakes, deserts and so on, will take a lot of time, so it will be better to share some photos.
Enjoy!

6 комментариев:

  1. I'm not sure how to express this idea in english, so just the transcription "Slunky potekly"

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. In my opinion there are two general types of cooking. First is cook in order to eat, it is what majority of people to every day. It is not really interesting and, moreover, eating the same dishes every day is quite boring and annoying. The second type of cooking is cooking like arts. It is exactly what you are doing, Ira! For many people cooking something new and unusual is a way to relax and calm down after a difficult days. I myself also sometimes conduct experiments on food. The most interesting problem is when you have minimum resources and want to cook something uncommon, without cook book.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I am also fond of cooking, and finding new recipes and trying them:)I've seen so many photos of things cooked by you that I am sure you are a great cook! It is a wonderful skill to be able to cook various things:) In my opinion, experimenting is compulsory for every good cook.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. Irina, your pictures look great! As I've tasted donuts, cooked by you, I can know for sure, that it doesn't just seem delicious, it really is!
    As you know, I also like cooking, and try to find some difficult recipes, as it is more interesting to cook something extraordinary, as it is like a challenge!:)
    And I absolutely agree with you that cooking is a fun, but a duty:)

    ОтветитьУдалить