понедельник, 12 ноября 2012 г.

9.

   Today I want to compare my two friends and to find out their similarities and differences.  I have never thought before about them in detail, so it will be quite interesting. 

    I don’t want to mention their names; I think it will be more correct.
   The point I want to discus is their characters. D is rather funny girl, she is always ready for something crazy and if I want to write a book about our stories with my friend D its size will be as large as the size of «War and Peace» by Leo Tolstoy. D is very friendly and reliable person, so I can pin D  ̓s hopes.  D is a rectilinear person and she wouldn’t keep silence if she doesn’t like something.
   What about my friend L? She is quite shy and you always need to stir her up. She is very considerate towards her friends and I know if I have some problems I can ask her an advice. As a contrast with D she is more inclined to adjust to a situation than to say that she doesn’t like something.
    I cannot say that my friends are similar to each other, but they have one great common feature – me as a friend.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий