понедельник, 8 апреля 2013 г.

10.



I have the idea of adopting a child from an orphanage when I become an adult.  Have you ever had this idea? What difficulties can a person who adopts a child face?

   I chose Anna’s topic for several reasons: the first one is that such ideas came sometimes into my mind; the second one is that I think it is necessary to give a chance to a child from an orphanage to have a family. 

   Thinking about orphanages in general I feel very sorry for children. My family is a united family, and as long as I can remember myself, I feel so much love and care that it is impossible to say in words. When I think about those children who have to live without a family and there is no their guilt in it, I ask one question: why? Why they are deprived of love? Why they are deprived of family happiness? It is not fair! That’s why I think that maybe I will adopt the child from the orphanage.

   However, it is not easy: you need to collect a lot of documents, of course, this is not the main problem, and you must be ready psychologically for such a step.  You need to understand that the child is not absolutely yours for the first time, and he or she needs some time to get used to you. That is the reason why most of people adopt children about 3 years old. In my opinion, at an early age it is easier for both children and their new parents to establish a contact.
    I cannot say that I am sure that one day I will adopt the child, but who knows.

2 комментария:

  1. It would definitely be a huge decision.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. To say the truth, your way of thinking is quite similar to mine. The fact that some children have to live without a loving family evokes a feeling of deep sadness and indignation in me. Why innocent children are deprived of parental love and care, support and help? However, for me, the most serious problem which may arise if I adopt a child is not that he or she can have difficulties in getting used to a new family. Most of all, I’m afraid that I can’t be able to treat an adopted child like my own one. Of course, I want to bear some children, and I’m afraid that I will subconsciously pay more attention to my own child (or children) and give less love and parental warmth to an adopted child.
    Despite all the difficulties that I may face, I think I will adopt a child in the future. Anyway, for me, it’s wonderful to know that you also think about this hard decision!

    ОтветитьУдалить