понедельник, 18 марта 2013 г.

8. Plastic beauty



   I decided to choose one of Liza’s topics, but I am in some doubt to write about surgeon or friendships. I have something to say about both themes. So, it is time to start. 

   What is your attitude to plastic surgery? Do you think that it can really bring changes to your life? Would you turn to plastic surgeons in the future?

    In my opinion, plastic surgery is like a drug. There are lots of examples when after one operation a girl cannot stop and does more and more. In the begging she thought that she needs to make her nose smaller or straighter, then she began to extend her bosom, lips and other parts of her body. Such girls don’t understand that they look like dolls. If they think that plastic beauty is attractive to boys, they are wrong.  By adding something to yourself, I mean implants,you can lose your natural beauty.

   I think I talked mostly about victims of plastic surgery, but it is time to remember about people who have to avail surgeon’s help not because they are addicted of plastic, but they need small changes. I’m talking about people after car accidents, fires and others incidents. Of course, such people want to return their health, beauty and so on. In addition, I understand when a girl (or a boy) does just plastic corrections to improve her (or his)  beauty, but there is a very slim border between such an operation and those that I mentioned earlier.  

   What about real changes? I am assured that plastic can bring some changes: you can become more confident and, as a result, to achieve something more (for example, in your profession). Nevertheless, if you can’t stop doing plastic operations your changes won’t be good. 

   What about me? I don’t want to change anything in my appearance and I hope that there won’t be any occasions.

1 комментарий: