пятница, 15 февраля 2013 г.

4.




Would you prefer to raise your children in a big city like Moscow or in some more quiet place like Moscow region or farther?

 It is quite strange to think about my future children because I cannot imagine myself now as a serious mother, or rather I am quite afraid of it. Nevertheless, one day this imagination comes true. 

I have already thought about me children’s education, but never about the city where it would be better to raise them. Of course it depends on where I and my husband will be live. By the way, I cannot exclude the possibility that we will be in the other country.  I think that a big city can offer bigger list of opportunities for life. It is necessary to remember that our future children will have more difficulties, because our world becomes more complex. Sooth to say, people from big cities are more nervous, they live in the other rhythm of life which is called up-tempo, they are just crazy. Maybe it will be better for children’s health to live somewhere with forests, lakes and without exhaust, but it is possible to be healthy even in such city like Moscow (I think the problems with environment are obvious).

To tell the truth, I can’t imagine myself living in a small town just because I used to live in crazy Moscow. It is good to visit Moscow regions or other quite places, but I prefer to raise my children in a big city.

1 комментарий:

  1. I agree with some your arguments. I think for you being a girl it is the time to start thinking about this issue. Of course you can call me conservative but in my opinion the age of 21-23 is the best time to became a wife for woman. So you have enough time to think about children. The marriage is like a deadline on thinking about the place of raising of children:)

    ОтветитьУдалить