понедельник, 11 февраля 2013 г.

3. About the signs of the zodiac



Do you believe in horoscopes? What is your sign of the zodiac? What are its typical characteristics?
   
I was very glad to see this theme in the list which was offered by Liza. To tell the truth I don’t really believe in everyday horoscopes that we can read in the newspapers or magazines, but I believe that all characteristics about the zodiacs are truthful.

   I can say that it very useful to find out information not only about your personal zodiac, but about the others too.  Of course, if you see that one sign of the zodiac is not right for you, it does not mean that you need to run away from people with this sigh, but you can be more careful with them. I have a lot of my own examples that not all signs are compatible. I am talking about both just human and love compatibility. Also, I think it is easy to understand the person when you know something about his sign of the zodiac.

   My sign of the zodiac is Taurus.  Each sign has both good and bad points, so I mention several of mine. First of all I am very stubborn, and it is hard argue with me if I think I am right, but I like to obtain justice, so I can admit my mistakes. I am not a mercantile person, but I do not like to spend money for the rot. Nevertheless, for my relatives, close friends I don’t mind about money.  What can I say else? If I fall in love, it is serious, I mean that I think that it is better to be alone that with just anyone.

 I want to give one advice: you should not carry hand-book about the signs of the zodiac and look through every time when you meet new people, but to know something general is very useful.

1 комментарий:

  1. Ira, thank you for choosing my topic:) I absolutely agree with your point of view. The characteristics of the signs are very thuthful. For example, my friends' characters coincide with those in the description of their signs of the zodiac.
    I am a Scorpio, and most of the characteristics of this sign are true for me.
    I agree with you that we should not be too serious about horoscopes, but just be aware of them:)

    ОтветитьУдалить