вторник, 18 декабря 2012 г.

14

Do you feel the Happy NewYear mood? As for me, I feel, and my thoughts are around the question where it will be the best place to celebrate this holiday. It is very important decision because everybody knows that as you see the New Year in as you spend the hole year.
Doubtless, it is very important to decide what the program of the New Year party will be. If you organize celebration at home or in the countryside you need to think about some activities because it is very boring just to sit behind television watching the president's speech and eating salads. You program of course need to include things that I mentioned above,because it is like a tradition. Nevertheless, there must be some funny contests, disco, exploding firecrackers, playing snowballs and so on. As for me it is interesting to organize thematic party. Just imagine: your friends wear thematic costumes and the place of celebration is decorated in the special way.
Ideas of the New Year party can be very different, but what is more important is your friends or relatives, after all, they will make your party special. To celebrate the New Year together with loved people is priceless.
You decided where, how and with whom to celebrate the New Year. Also, there is one more point - presents. It is necessary to think about them in advance, otherwise you will fell yourself uncomfortable presenting nonsense.
I hope everybody will enjoy the magic night!

3 комментария:

  1. New Year is really magical holiday. But it is rather difficult and worthy to organize and hold it. I spent all year preparing for this days, because Santa Claus has promised to visit me. I wrote him many letters asking for different gifts. First time I had no responses to my letters, but eventually I got one. He said that I am good fellow and well-behaved, so he promised to come on reindeer. I very happy with it. It will be my second meeting with Santa. Have you ever seen him, Ira?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. As for me, all the times, excepting two ones, I spent the New Year's night in our countryside with my parents in a company of my friend's family. This is the holyday I love the most, it is always associated with vivid recollections from my childhood. I remember this feeling of something magical, when a room with a New Year's tree is lighted with decorating garlands and it there is a smell of spruce. And, of course, the greatest feeling ever - the time gifts' appearance.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. Everyone looks forward to the New Year Eve. Unfortunately, due to my studies I don’t have the New Year spirit so far. I just hope when the term is over I’ll have enough time to buy the presents and to decorate my apartment. I’m going to spend this New Year Eve with my parents because I believe this is kind of a family holyday. I agree with you that the very best thing about this holyday is that all the people you care about gather together.

    ОтветитьУдалить