вторник, 11 декабря 2012 г.

13.



   Argumentative essay was the hardest essay assignment through the first semester. Moreover, argumentative writing took much more time than our previous assignments. It is not surprising because we need to find some extra information to make our essay more complete and interesting. Also it is the hardest task because coincide with a lot of others deadlines.
   My first draft was not my best work because I did not work carefully on the stricter and I think that it was not very easy for my peers to understand my work. Nevertheless, Telman was agree with my topicJ.
   To prove my argumentative essay I need to work on my organization, to state topic sentences more clearly and to add one more paragraph. Also, I need to think about the sources which I want to include.
   If we are talking about the strengths I can point out my arguments because I think they are quite convincing.
   The last essay differ from essays that we wrote earlier: there are some differences in the organization and in the process of working on it.
    In additional I want to say that Essay #5 or rather our marks for it will influence our grade, so it is very important work.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий