понедельник, 28 января 2013 г.

1.



Thanks to such long winter holidays, although they cannot be quite enough in principle, I can say that I am ready for the second semester.  
My first week began with necessity to resit the math examination, so you can imagine that the third week of our holidays I spent with integrals and limits. I hope that my grade will be good.  Also, I hope to avoid such situations in the future.
What about my new courses? I really like them, may be because first lectures are always quite simple and understandable. Nevertheless, I think that it is hard to appreciate each course when we have visited only a few lectures.
What about English 202? I hope that it will be very interesting and, what is more important, very useful for us. I can say that I wanted to read “The Catcher in the Rye” for several years and now I need to read this book, so it is goodJ
I look forward for this semester because I really want to study. Of course I am a little afraid of new courses because they do not seem easy. I really want to work on my grades, because my previous were wide of the ideal.  I will try to do my best.

1 комментарий:

  1. Is "The Catcher in the Rye" living up to your expectations so far?

    Good luck this semester! (Hopefully you don't hate this expression as much as Holden.)

    ОтветитьУдалить